Soal Latihan Bahasa Inggris tentang Get / Have dan Verb 3 (Bentuk Pasif) – Get / have dan Verb 3 memiliki bentuk pasif dimana biasanya pelaku dalam kalimat pasif tersebut tidak diketahui atau tidak disebutkan karena si penulis memang hanya ingin memfouskan pada kejadian (action) atau subjek yang dikenai / berkaitan dengan kejadian (action) tersebut. Agar lebih jelasnya, berikut adalah soal latihan bahasa Inggris tentang get / have dan Verb 3 (bentuk pasif).
I. For sentence 1 – 10, write M if I did the action myself, or Sb if somebody else did it. For one, both are possible.
I had my hearing checked last week. I was worried about it. Sb
- I had my hair cut this morning. What do you think of it? ___
- I have mended your bike. It should be ok now. ___
- I got my fingers broken in a rugby match. ___
- I have fixed the broken blender last night. Try using it again. ___
- I have had the computer repaired. I hope it’s all right. ___
- I had to clean the car before we could leave. ___
- I got my purse and dress stolen when I was on holiday. ___
- I got the cake made to save some time. I have been so busy! ___
- I had mended the lamp before he even noticed it was broken. ___
- By the time they got there I had already put in the new kitchen sink. ___
II. Fill in the gaps using a get / have + Verb 3 (passive form). Use the correct forms of the verbs and noun phrases in the box.
|Noun phrases||all his meals his eyes the film her hair my hair his hi-fi her paintings her dress his diaries|
|Verbs||accept catch cut develop make pay for publish steal test|
He got his eyes tested yesterday.
- She is going to ____________________________ this afternoon. I wonder what style she will have this time!
- I __________________________ yesterday. There are some really good photos of you and the children.
- She has ________________________ for the exhibition. I am so pleased. There are some quite famous artists taking part.
- He has ___________________________ again. He’s really annoyed because he had just bought it.
- Did you know that he has won a holiday to Spain? He has won two weeks in a luxury hotel and he will even _________________________ .
- Her father died last year, but she is hoping to _________________________ .
- Pat can you help me a minute? I _______________________ on my brooch and I can’t get it free.
- Fiona is spending a lot on her wedding. She _______________________ by a top designer.
III. Fill in the gaps in the conversation about a holiday with words (point a – g) and the correct form of get / have + Verb 3 (passive form).
a) some new photos / take
b) money / send
c) new passport / issue
d) it / fix
e) [assport / steal
f) his feet / cover
g) my camera / catch
Agus : How was your holiday?
Marie : Well on the first day we went swimming and Luke got his feet covered in oil on the
Luke : And the next day Marie (1) ______________________________ .
Marie : So I had to (2) ___________________________ and go all the way to the capital to
(3) _________________________ at the embassy.
Luke : And that wasn’t all. I (4) ____________________________ in the lift door in the
hotel and it brok. I tried to (5) ____________________________ but it cost too
much and anyway we were having money problems.
Marie : Yes. After that we needed to (6) _____________________________ from our bank
at home because no one would take our credit card. Somehow we enjoyed ourselves
IV. Five sentences below contain a mistake involving get / have + Verb 3 (passive form). Correct the mistake.
have shopping delivered
I think in some countries you can have delivered shopping to your home.
- Oh that is nice. You have cut your hair.
- Do you like my new ring? It didn’t fit when I tried it on at first so I had enlarged it.
- I fought at school only once. I got broken my nose.
- You haven’t been well for ages. I think you should get your blood pressure check.
- I want the invitations to look professional, so I am going to find somwhere where I can get printed them.
- Sb / M
- M / Sb
- Have her hair cut
- Got the film developed
- Had her paintings accepted
- Had his hi-fi stolen
- Get all his meals paid for
- Have his diaries published
- Got my hair caught
- Got her dress made
- Had her passport stolen
- had some photos taken
- get new passport issued
- get my camera caught
- have it fixed
- have our money sent
- … You have your hair cut.
- … so I had it enlarged.
- … I got my nose broken.
- … I think you should get your blood pressure checked.
- … where I can get them printed.
Demikianlah soal latihan bahasa Inggris tentang get / have dan Verb 3 (bentuk pasif). Semoga latihan soal tersebut dapat menambah pemahaman teman – teman tentang materi ini. Terima kasih.