Berbagai Resep Kue dalam Bahasa Inggris Terbaru – Penasaran bagaimana resep-resep kue yang lezat ditulis menggunakan bahasa Inggris? Cek procedure text di bawah ini.
1. 10 grams milk powder
2. 100 grams wheat flour
3. 100 grams melted butter
4. 75 grams sugar
5. 5 white eggs
6. 1 tsp. emulsifier / TBM
7. 3 egg yolks
8. 1/4 teaspoon salt
9. Food color: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple sufficiently
Colorful mesis, colorful chocolate candy, white butter cream or whip cream, adjusted to your tastes.
How to Make:
1. Whip Mix with sugar add salt and emulsifier until fluffy, turn off the mixer.
2. Pour milk powder and flour which has been sifted and stir.
3. Add the melted butter little by little and stir it well.
4. Divide the dough into six parts in separate containers; give each of dough with different food coloring.
5. Pour the batter into the round pan with a diameter of 22 cm. Grease a baking pan with a thin butter.
6. Bake it for 25 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius or until cooked.
7. Do the same on the other dough.
8. Arrange cake with purple on the bottom, rubbed with butter cream or whip cream, then stacked with blue cake. Do the same with the order of purple, blue, green, yellow, orange and red.
9. Close the entire outside of the cake with butter cream or whip cream.
10. Give topping with colorful meisies, colorful chocolate candy in accordance with your taste
11. Rainbow cake is ready to be served and presented. It will look beautiful when you cut it.
1. 200 g margarine
2. 150 g fine sugar
3. 5 eggs
4. 1 teaspoon baking powder
5. ½ tsp. vanilla powder
6. 200 g mashed bananas
7. 225 g flour
How to make:
1. Mix margarine and sugar until white (soft), add eggs one by one while it is whipped until blended. Add powdered vanilla, pour it well.
2. Pour the flour which has been sifted together with the baking powder, whipped with a low speed mixer until blended. Add mashed banana and shake until all mixed.
3. Put the mixture in a paper cup to ¾ full. Bake in oven at a temperature of 1850C until cooked. Remove and serve it.
• 4 yolks
• 125 grams of margarine
• 3 white eggs
• 50 grams of refined sugar
• 20 g cornstarch
• 120 g cake flour
• 25 ml of liquid milk
• 50 ounces of grated cheddar cheese
• 50 gr sugar
• purple, yellow, red, orange, green dye sufficiently
How to Make:
1. Blend margarine and sugar until smooth. Add egg yolks one at a time alternately. Mix flour and whipped it till blend.
2. Add the remaining flour and cornstarch and liquid milk alternately. Mix it until blend. Set aside.
3. Whip the white egg until half fluffy half. Add the sugar a little while whipped until fluffy. Add blended margarine. Stir it well.
4. Add the grated cheddar cheese. Stir it well. Divide the dough into several parts. Give different colors. Pour batter alternately into large muffin tins that have been lined with paper cups.
5. Bake in the oven with fire below 190 ° C for 25 minutes until cooked. [sc:kodeadsense]
• 10 pieces of whole-grain crackers, crushed
• 4 tablespoons butter, melted
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar eat
• ⅛ Teaspoon salt
• 500 g ricotta cheese
• 250 g cream cheese
• 2 tablespoons cornstarch
• 150 grams of refined sugar
• 5 eggs
• 1 tablespoon extract vanilla
• 500 g strawberries, halved
How to make:
1. Preheat the oven to 150oC. Prepare a baking sheet disassembly; cover the outside with aluminum foil.
2. Mix the crushed wheat biscuits with butter, brown sugar, and salt until blended. Move to the bottom of the pan disassembly, tap it until solid. Bake for 10 minutes until creamy. Let the mixture cool.
3. Stir ricotta cheese until smooth with a mixer, add the cream cheese, and stir it again until smooth. Add corn flour, refined sugar, and the mix it back until really soft.
4. In a separate bowl, stir the eggs until smooth, add the vanilla extract, and then mix with the cheese mixture. Stir until blended.
5. Pour the batter into the pan, bake for 50 minutes. Wait the cheesecake become cool completely, and then moved into the refrigerator and store it for 6 hours.
6. Remove from baking dish, and garnish the surface with a strawberry cheesecake.
• Do not bake cheesecake with temperatures that are too high, bake with 1500-160oC temperature, for 60 minutes. If cheesecake still not perfectly ripe, baking time can be continued up to 75 minutes.
• Cheesecake is not the kind of cake that expands like bolu cake. However, in order to not too small, blend the cream cheese with the egg separately; then mixed it with whipped egg gently.
• Cover pan with 3 layers of thin aluminum foil, or 2 layers of thick aluminum. With grilling techniques au tire Marie (roasting in the water), if the pan leak, cheesecake-making can certainly fail.
• If it is cooked, turn off the oven and let the cheesecake cool slowly in the oven. Put it in new place in the refrigerator so that the crust is not damaged when removed from the pan.